Simple Salsa by a Little Chef

Monday, January 24, 2011


This is very easy to make, fresh and none of the ingredients are cooked. Salsa is a accompaniment to every Mexican food. My grand daughter could make this so not why not you! The recipe goes like this.


















































Ingredients Quantity
Chopped Tomato ½ cup
Chopped Spring Onions 3 tbsps
Chopped Fresh Green Chilli 1
Chopped Onions 1 tbsp
Chopped Cilantro/Coriander 4 tbsps
Lemon Juice 1 tbsp
Salt to taste


Method

  1. Mix all these ingredients together in a bowl or coarsely blend all these in a
    blender.

  2. Store in an airtight jar in the refrigerator.

6 comments:

Unknown at: January 25, 2011 at 10:06 AM said...

fabulous recipes .MC

Soulberry at: January 25, 2011 at 10:50 AM said...

Brilliant! I think we must have more recipes from Kirtana after this tangy one.

Ramani Ramaiah at: January 25, 2011 at 8:02 PM said...

Hi Asha
Thanks I am so proud of her Ramani

Ramani Ramaiah at: January 25, 2011 at 8:03 PM said...

Hi Soulberry,Thanks a ton and I am proud of you too Ramani

achuta at: January 26, 2011 at 3:02 AM said...

I looked aghast at the speed and skill of this girl in making salsa . She is my favorite grand daughter Kirtana - just hats off to her. I told myself if she could why not me and I have made good salsa at home - Ramani would vouch for that.
Anyway ram your influence is bewildering seeing your great blog and seeing Kirtana at work. God bless .
achuta

Anonymous at: January 26, 2011 at 6:48 PM said...

I think that was MC and not me mom! :) Thanks MC!

I love her video annaya - this is sooo GOOD!:)
-Asha

Post a Comment