Lunch at Ramani's

Monday, April 18, 2011


One Saturday, I happened to call my five friends over for an informal lunch at my place. We meet nearly every month at some place or the other but this time I invited them to my house to partake of some recipes I had put up here. I had a variety of dishes which were not the usual formal lunch items. Here goes the menu.

Entrees

- Momos
- Steamed Broken Corn Idlis

Soup

- Scarlett :- a spicy beetroot and coconut milk soup

Main Course

- Chole
- Baked vegetables au gratin
- Stuffed Capsicum Boats

Accompaniments

- Plain Rice
- Bhature
- Cabbage Parcels (Salad)
- Curd

Dessert

- Gulab Hyderabadi :- Vanilla ice cream with faluda and Rose syrup.

Hamper

- Oatmeal Cookies

All of us enjoyed the food because it was different.

Enjoy the montage as well!

2 comments:

Anonymous at: August 30, 2011 at 12:19 PM said...

hi, loved the recipes. could you add the scarlett soup recipe too? thanks, -Ash

Ramani Ramaiah at: August 30, 2011 at 9:17 PM said...

Hi
Thanks and I will surely add the recipe of the Scarlet Soup.Take care Ramani

Post a Comment